Quinoa main meal
Bell peppers Zucchini Cucumber Cayenne Peppers Onion Mushroom Tomatoes Avocado
“Salad” using the vegetables on the list
- Slice tomatoes and remove the seeds. Place a measurable amount of tomatoes,
cayenne peppers, cut onion into a blender, and blend.
- Pour mixture into a saucepan with little amount of oil and at low heat.
- Add mushroom to the sauce and stir when necessary.
- Stir when needed until it’s cooked and pour the cooked Quinoa into it and mix eventually.
- When it ready and cooked, turn off the gas and add the bell peepers, Zucchini, cucumbers.
Serve hot with your salad and Avocado for taste and enjoy.